futurama

 hello, today i'm going to tell you about a television progamme i used to watch as a child.it animanted science fiction sitcom called futurama .ago by wa launches a new season in US.original realease in fox at 1999.i rembe wa in 2010 in cubox of channel 13, i watched it with my sister.



the show follows the adventures of philip J Fry who is crogenically preserve for 1000 years and revive on deceber 31 2999.how fry must adapt to this new one in the year 3000

when i saw if for the first time,i remerber that what i liked the most wat it's intro,god its so good,makes a first impression that attracts you eiher beacause if the animation and its song 


i think my favourite episode is jurrasic bark for the message it gives, which is letting go, and the final scene is very heartbreaking along with the song I Will Wait For You.


The last time I saw it was in June 2023, since it had been canceled since April 2013. It was revived thanks to the streaming services.I love you Comedy Center for South Park and I hate you for having canceled Futurama.








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Photo

My hobby