Photo

hello,guys.

Today i'm going to write about a photo.He's my cat Sakamoto.His name comes from anime Nichijou.















he's my first cat .He's 4 years. He's very important in my life because he cames at a very difficult moment in my life when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease.It gave me the joy I needed at that moment.I remember that when I arrived from the hospital, on July 15, 2020, he was in a shoe box, he was very small.  My sister Daniela gave it to me, well it belongs to both of us.

he's black and white. he was castrated.everyone loves him.he's very adorable,he like to eat chicken.

i took this photo of him when he's relaxed on sofa.About a year ago,I like to photo him because he's photogenic.:)

he sleep a lot,but is very active.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My hobby