My smartphone

 Today I'd like you to write about my smartphone.they're smarphone very important now days.I love staying up to date on the technological advances that smartphone have had today.it's watching videos or reading MWC news(Mobile World Congress).






it's xiaomi redmi k60.it bought for Aliexpress at 2023,it's chinese version poco f5 pro,its black ,6,67'.I chose this model because specs :dispaly oled,12gb ram,256 gb resolution QHD (1440x3200) triple camera (64MP+8MP+2MP) one front of 16MP ,but for my specs more important is CPU that is Snapdrogon 8 gen 1+ ,that's Up to 3.2 GHz.


i chose it because i wanted something that won't get stuck on anything,they're good points,but one of the negative points could be that it's a chinese rom for people who do knot how to change to a custom ROM.

i'm using my smartphone for everything.study, lisent music,play games,etc.i'm that in japanese and keyboard od 12 keys beacuse used it  


i love my smartphone so may different reasons.it look great,it's comfortable in the hand,its' charge will last all day and charger in 35 minutes. i like open system of android because you can do anything.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Photo

My hobby