March 21,2024


Hi, I'm Sebastian Zarate, I was born Santiago of Chile. My mother is of Serena, and father is of Santiago, I have two sisters and one brother, Daniela, Rocio and Jose.I'm the middle.

I'm arquitectura student in FAU(facultad de arquitectura y urbanismo),I'm second semester.

I love cats, beacuse have eight, they're Sakamoto, Tsuki, Simba, Arashi, Sekiro, Shinji, Lilith and Senku.yes , they're a lot.

I have crohn's disease :( .it's chronicle.but taking my remedies I'm fine. :)

My hobbies are study of Japanese self-taught, electronics, listen to music, but I'm not watching anime a lot.

I  Like Japanese because it is different from other languages.them alphabet like hiragana, katakana and kanji.

My English is regular, I would better my English because There's a lot of material to learn Japanese in English.

私は英語が難しいだよ。いつも言葉が忘れている。




    

    

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Photo

My hobby