My hobby

おはようみんな,今日は私の意味について話したいと思います。

hello ,Today I'd like to tell you about my hobby,which is learn japanese.I have other hobbies, like exercising, drawing, listening to music.i'm learning since quarantine, remember seeing the video on YouTube of the 3 syllabaries that the Japanese had.i started looking  for how i can study in some way and found the book みんなの日本語 which has how particles are used,exerxises and audio,the first thing was learned hiragana and katakana to read the book.




learend hiragana and katakana in a month

  • the hiragana has a use for words of Japanese origin
  • Katakana is mainly used for foreign and omatopoeic words of origin.
I try to study every day, even a little, either by reading news articles to increase vocabulary, watching videos, and using an app to learn kanji.I only study self-taught, I study alone,i use my laptop ,smartphone and notebook where i write the exercises.

I like the shapes of the letters and sounds. Mainly the kanjis that provide a visual language that makes sense with its meaning.I am very entertained by learning this language, just as english opens the door to other things, such as its culture.and of course being able to read manga and watch anime without subtitles hahaha.

へ へ
の の

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Photo