Bye-Bye

Hi FAU Bloggers.

Today i'm going to white my last blog.

My favourite blog was about a photo,I wrote about my pet,sakamoto,a black and white cat that brightens my days and recently turned 4 years old.


Perhaps the blog I enjoyed the least was English Council,not Because the page was bad but the idea of reviewing.

The one who enjoyed reading the most was a hobby,he has a very interesting hobby that you can tell he is passionate about

I think my English has improved a lot since before I was quite poor in vocabulary and writing a blogger has allowed me to learn new vocabulary.

I really liked it because you can share your topics and get to know each other.

I really like this methodology, because it is more human, English is a language that tends to frustrate due to classical methodologies, because it does not want you to learn, it wants me to memorize, this methodology that blogs have is very good because it encourages sharing

It was a pleasure to share with everyone .

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Photo

My hobby